Saturday, May 21, 2011

RESULT DAY FOR MATRICULATION PROGRAM

Oh my.. Finally!! And Im soooo damn relieved!! Alhamdulillah.. I got an excellent result compared to last semester.. And thanks to Allah, Im not going back to Labuan Matriculation College as a repeaters.. 

I have nothing to say actually.. Speechless to be specific.. I just wanted to say thank you to my lovely lecturers who had taught me and gave me the very precious knowledges.. Thanks Mdm, Miss and Sir.. I wont forget it.. Next, thanks to my family who were non-stop supporting me from the back as I far far away from them.. And, to my friends including my roommates, thanks girls.. I really had so much fun studying with you guys.. I really miss all of you..

Lastly, congratulations to my fellow classmates, Chan Pei Wen and Muslihuddin who got 4.00 for their 2nd Semester.. Pei Wen was the one and only who got 4.00 for both Sem.. Congrats dear friends!! Love ya :)

Love
FADHLEENA ALI

No comments:

Post a Comment